Fixed Odds WelcomeOffer
Welcome to Sporting Index!
And to celebrate you joining, we are giving you a free £10 Fixed Odds bet. All new clients are eligible and to qualify you simply need to deposit and place a minimum £10 Fixed Odds bet on any sports market at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater and once the bet settles, we’ll give you a £10 free bet.
- New clients only.
- Applies to first £10+ bet on any sports market at odds of 1.5 (1/2) or greater within 30 days of registration.
- 1 x £10 free bet issued on qualifying bet settlement.
- Free bet valid for 7 days and stake not returned.
- Offer not valid with cashout.
- Full terms online.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree that by participating in this promotion ("Offer"), you will be bound by these Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") as well as the general rules that apply to your account ("Account Operating Rules"). You should read these Offer Terms and the Account Operating Rules carefully, as well as the qualifying bet ("Qualifying Bet") criteria laid out in Paragraph 3
2. To be eligible for the Offer you must successfully apply for, and open, a new Sporting Index account from 09:00 January 20th 2020 onwards.
3i. To receive this Offer, you must place a £10 Fixed Odds bet at odds of 1/2 or greater within 30 days of joining. This would constitute a qualifying bet ("Qualifying Bet").
3ii. Multiples will only count as a "Qualifying Bet" if the cumulative odds are 1.5 (1/2) or greater.
3iii. If the first Fixed Odds bet on the account does not meet the minimum stake requirement of £10, the Offer will remain available to claim.
3iv. If the first Fixed Odds bet on the account does not meet the minimum odds requirement but is placed with a stake of £10 or more the Offer will no longer be valid.
4. The “Qualifying Bet” will be deemed invalid if cashed out prior to natural settlement and entry into the Offer will no longer be valid.
5. Upon settlement of your “Qualifying Bet” a £10 free bet ("Free Bet") will be credited to your account and accessible from the bet slip.
6. The Free Bet can only be placed on a Fixed Odds market and will be valid for seven days from issue. Your £10 Free Bet stake will not be included in your bet returns.
7. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
8. Only one Promotion is allowed per Sporting Index customer, per household, per address, per shared device and/or per shared IP address.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw the Free Bet and/or any winnings generated from the Free Bet, at any time and without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that:(a) there has been any co-operation, collusion and/or organisation of bets from the same source; or (b) the account is being used for the benefit of a person other than the account holder in contravention of our Account Operating Rules; or (c) there has been fraudulent or illegal activity in relation to the Promotion (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction).
10. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or any part of it at any time and without notice. In the event that we do cancel or amend the Promotion any Free Bet granted before the date of such cancellation or amendment will be honoured.
11. If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any unforeseen issue or technical malfunction beyond our reasonable control, we shall incur no liability for the non-awarding of Free Bets.
12. If any term within these Promotional Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining parts, be deemed omitted from these Promotional Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
13. These Promotional Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute or claim arising in connection with these Promotional Terms or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you are resident in a member state of the European Union, you may choose the courts of the member state of the European Union in which you are resident. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.