With Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe 2020 upon us, and Frankie and Enable on the cusp of history, we are running our Arc Giveaway to give you the chance to win a bespoke signed and framed Frankie Dettori image with his Arc winner at Longchamp in 2018 - Enable!
To qualify you must Retweet and Follow @sportingindex on Twitter within the promotional period which runs from Monday 28th September until midnight on Sunday 4th October.
Please read the Full Terms of the competition below before entering. Once you've done that, you're ready to go!
Full Terms and Conditions
- Sporting Index runs the Arc Giveaway (“Promotion”) exclusively on Twitter. To enter and to have a chance to win the prize you must retweet and follow @sportingindex within the Promotional Period.
- Entrants must have a fully verified Sporting Index account. Account opening is subject to suitability checks.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. If two or more entries are posted by the same entrant, only the first will be accepted.
- The Sporting Index Arc Giveaway will run from 9am on Monday 28th September - Midnight Sunday 4th October ("Promotional Period"). One Winner will be notified within 72 hours.
- Sporting Index’s decision on the winner of the draw will be final. The winner with drawn at random and will be selected as the winner at the conclusion of the Promotional Period.
- The prize is a signed and framed Frankie Dettori image. The prize is subject to change at Sporting Index's discretion.
- If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any unforeseen issue or technical malfunction beyond our reasonable control, we shall incur no liability for the non-awarding of a prize.
- The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. If any condition within these terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such condition shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining parts, be deemed omitted from these terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining conditions.