Champions Day is almost upon us, and so is the release of Frankie Dettori's feature film Dettori: Show Me How Good You Are! To celebrate we are running this simple competition to win a pair of 'money can't buy' tickets to an exclusive screening of the film, aswell as Q & A with the man himself, Frankie Dettori on the 27th October in London.
To enter you must simply retweet and follow @sportingindex.
Please read the Full Terms of the competition below before entering. Once you've done that, you're ready to go!
Full Terms and Conditions
- Sporting Index runs the Dettori Giveaway (“Promotion”) exclusively on Twitter. To enter and to have a chance to win the prize you must retweet and follow @sportingindex within the Promotional Period.
- Entrants must have a fully verified Sporting Index account. Account opening is subject to suitability checks.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. If two or more entries are posted by the same entrant, only the first will be accepted.
- The Sporting Index Promotion will run from 09:00 on Wednesday 13th October - 23:59 Wednesday 20th October ("Promotional Period"). One winner will be notified within 72 hours.
- Sporting Index’s decision on the winner of the draw will be final. One winner will be drawn at random and will be selected as the winner at the conclusion of the Promotional Period.
- The prize is a pair of tickets to an exclusive screening of Dettori: Show Me How Good You Are. The prize is subject to change at Sporting Index's discretion.
- RISK WARNING: Spread betting involves risk. Losses can exceed deposit.
- If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any unforeseen issue or technical malfunction beyond our reasonable control, we shall incur no liability for the non-awarding of a prize.
- The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. If any condition within these terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such condition shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining parts, be deemed omitted from these terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining conditions.