Golden Boot Cash Bonus
Euro 2020 is finally here and at Sporting Index we’ve lined up a Golden Boot Cash Bonus for our clients. The tournament brings the best strikers on the continent to the fore, so whether it’s Kane, Lukaku, Lewandowski or someone you think has gone under the radar, we’ll be rewarding YOU if they score a hat-trick.
You can claim a CASH bonus that is equal to ten times (10x) your ‘Buy’ stake when you wager on the Euro 2020 Golden Boot Index market!
WHO CAN TAKE PART?
The promotion is open to all clients with an active Sporting Index account with access to Spread Betting.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Place a ‘Buy’ bet with a minimum stake of 50p on the Euro 2020 Golden Boot Index before midday on Friday 11th June.
HOW DOES THE MARKET WORK?The Golden Boot Index is our version of the Euro 2020 Top Goalscorer. Simply, the player who scores the most goals in the tournament will be deemed the Winner; this player's index will settle at 100pts! The breakdown is below:
Winner = 100pts, 2nd = 75pts, 3rd = 50pts, 4th = 33pts, 5th = 25pts, 6th = 20pts, 7th = 10pts, 8th = 5pts
WHAT CAN I WIN?
If your first placed selection scores a hat-trick at ANY stage of Euro 2020, we’ll credit you with a CASH bonus equal to ten times (10x) your Buy stake, up to a maximum of £50.
For example, a £5 Buy of Harry Kane on Euro 2020 Golden Boot Index would be rewarded with a £50 cash bonus if he scores a hat-trick during the tournament.
WHEN WILL I GET MY BONUS?
We will aim to credit your cash bonus within 48 hours of your selection scoring a hat-trick at Euro 2020.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Only Buy bets on the Euro 2020 Golden Boot Index count towards this promotion. ‘Sell’ bets will not count.
Only your first placed bet will count towards the offer. That is, if you back Harry Kane first and then decide to back Romelu Lukaku, we will only reward you should Harry Kane score a hat-trick.
Fully, partially, or reverse closed bets will be deemed invalid for the purposes of this promotion.
If your selection 'completes' their hat-trick during a penalty shootout, this will not constitute a legitimate hat-trick being scored. However, goals scored in Extra Time will count.
If Euro 2020 is cancelled or postponed, Sporting Index will be in touch to detail how the situation will be dealt with.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Only clients with an active Sporting Index account are eligible for the promotion.
2. You agree that by participating in this promotion ("Promotion"), you will be bound by these promotional terms and conditions ("Promotional Terms") as well as the general rules that apply to your account ("Account Operating Rules"). You should read these Promotional Terms and the Account Operating Rules carefully.
3. The promotional period ("Promotional Period") will run until midday on Friday 11th June.
4. Only your first Buy bet placed on the Golden Boot Index will be considered as a qualifying bet (“Qualifying Bet”). Sell bets will not be considered as Qualifying Bets. Minimum stake 50p.
5. To receive this Promotional Cash Bonus, your Qualifying Bet selection must score a hat-trick during Euro 2020.
6. The Cash Bonus will equal to ten times (10x) the Buy stake of your Qualifying Bet. The maximum Cash Bonus is £50.
For example, if you stake £5 on Harry Kane on the Golden Boot Index and he scores a hat-trick, you will receive a Cash Bonus of £50 (10 x £5). This Cash Bonus is separate from any winnings/losses accrued/incurred naturally from your Qualifying Bet.
7. The Cash Bonus will be credited to your account within 48 hours of your Qualifying Bet scoring a hat-trick at Euro 2020.
8. Fully, partially or reverse closed bets do not count.
9. The Cash Bonus Promotion is applicable only to the first placed Qualifying Bet on the Euro 2020 Golden Boot Index. If you place two or more eligible bets at the same time then only the bet with the lowest odds (highest 'Buy' price) will count. If two bets of the same odds are placed at the same time, the selection which comes first in Alphabetical Order will count. Alphabetical order will be based on first name, then surname.
10. Only one claim per client.
11. Only one Promotion is allowed per Sporting Index customer, per household, per address, per shared device and/or per shared IP address.
12. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with another Promotion.
13. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or any part of it at any time and without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that: (a) there has been any co-operation, collusion and/or organisation of Bets from the same source; or (b) the account is being used for the benefit of a person other than the account holder in contravention of our Account Operating Rules; or (c) there has been fraudulent or illegal activity in relation to the Promotion (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction).
14. If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any unforeseen issue or technical malfunction beyond our reasonable control, we shall incur no liability.
15. If any term within these Promotional Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining parts, be deemed omitted from these Promotional Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
16. These Promotional Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute or claim arising in connection with these Promotional Terms or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you are resident in a member state of the European Union, you may choose the courts of the member state of the European Union in which you are resident. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.