With Glorious Goodwood 2020 upon us we are running our Goodwood Giveaway to give you the chance to win a bespoke signed and framed Frankie Dettori image of his 200th winner at Goodwood in 2019 on Terebellum!
To qualify you must Retweet and Follow @sportingindex on Twitter within the promotional period which runs from Tuesday 28th July until midnight on Saturday 1st August.
Please read the Full Terms of the competition below before entering. Once you've done that, you're ready to go!
Full Terms and Conditions
- Sporting Index runs the Goodwood Giveaway (“Promotion”) exclusively on Twitter. To enter and to have a chance to win the prize you must retweet and follow @sportingindex within the Promotional Period.
- Entrants must have a fully verified Sporting Index account. Account opening is subject to suitability checks.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. If two or more entries are posted by the same entrant, only the first will be accepted.
- The Sporting Index Goodwood Giveaway will run from 9am on Tiuesday 28th July - Midnight Saturday 1st August ("Promotional Period"). One Winner will be notified within 72 hours.
- Sporting Index’s decision on the winner of the draw will be final. The winner with drawn at random and will be selected as the winner at the conclusion of the Promotional Period.
- The prize is a signed and framed Frankie Dettori image. The prize is subject to change at Sporting Index's discretion.
- If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any unforeseen issue or technical malfunction beyond our reasonable control, we shall incur no liability for the non-awarding of a prize.
- The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. If any condition within these terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such condition shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining parts, be deemed omitted from these terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining conditions.