New Account Offer
- Offer available to new customers that reside in UK & Eire only.
- Eligibility checks and T&Cs apply - for more info see account operating rules.
- Receive cashback of 50% of cumulative net losses on all qualifying spread bets placed and settled within the first 7 days of account opening.
- Cashback credited to your account up to a maximum of £500.
- Only bets placed AND settled on real spread betting markets will be considered as qualifying bets. Any bet that settles outside of first 7 days will not count.
- Virtual spreads games and fully, partially or reverse closed bets excluded from the promotion.
- Promotion available to one Sporting Index customer, per household, per address, per shared device and/or per shared IP address.
- Full terms apply.
- Sporting Index Ltd are regulated in the UK by the FCA (ref: 150404).
Spread betting involves risk. Losses can exceed deposits
2. To participate in the Promotion, you must successfully apply for, and open, a new Sporting Index account on, or after 08:00 3rd August 2022. Sporting Index reserves the right to change, discontinue or restrict this offer at any time at its discretion.
3. The cashback on losses promotional period will begin when your account application is confirmed and will expire after 7 days ("Promotional Period"); for example, if you successfully sign up on 7th August at 09:00, Promotional Period will close at 08:59 on 14th August. Please log in and check My Account > Promotions tab for further details.
4. Only bets placed AND settled on real spread betting markets during the Promotional Period be considered as qualifying bets ('Qualifying Bets'). Bets on virtual spread games, and fully, partially OR reverse closed bets will not count as Qualifying Bets. Bets that settle outside of this Promotional Period will not be considered as Qualifying Bets.
5. Upon expiration of the Promotional Period, 50% of cumulative net losses on Qualifying Bets incurred during the Promotional Period will be credited to customers' accounts as cash, up to a maximum value of £500.
6. Customers that exploit promotions by unfairly removing or minimising risk i.e. through betting patterns that unfairly minimise risk, may be subject to removal from the promotion, associated free bets being cancelled, removal of any winnings related to any bonus, and/or account closure.
7. This Promotion can only be claimed by one Sporting Index customer, per household, per address, per shared device and/or per shared IP address.
8. No staff member (or any relation or partner thereof) of any spread betting or fixed odds bookmaking firm is eligible to participate in this Promotion.
9. Unless otherwise stated, clients reopening Sporting Index accounts do not qualify for this Promotion.
10. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with another Spreads Promotion.
11. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or any part of it at any time and without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that:(a) there has been any co-operation, collusion and/or organisation of Bets; or (b) the account is being used for the benefit of a person other than the account holder in contravention of our Account Operating Rules; or (c) there has been fraudulent or illegal activity in relation to the Promotion (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction).
12. If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any unforeseen issue or technical malfunction beyond our reasonable control, we shall incur no liability.
13. If any term within these Promotional Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining parts, be deemed omitted from these Promotional Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
14. These Promotional Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute or claim arising in connection with these Promotional Terms or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you are resident in a member state of the European Union, you may choose the courts of the member state of the European Union in which you are resident. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.